Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Single 12 Enclosure design?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright well I finally got my Max dims

Height: 14" (Its a bit tight but its all I got

Width: 37"

Depth: 40-50" (Didn't bother getting exact, I have enough room)

So what I did was I ripped out my back seats and I decided i'm going to keep my rear seat out and have the subs into the cabin. Kinda like a truck blowthrough you could say. It'll be tight but i'll seal it off and make it darn nice. I still need 4.6 cubes at 32hz. Thanks for all the help again man! I'm going to pick up another sheet of 3/4 MDF and start building on monday. Thanks!

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Done, if you are sealing off make sure you place the box in and play with it's location inside the trunk depth wise to seek best performance, no problem to do as you have up to 50".

Posted

Yeah id say its a easy 40" deep, might5 be 50" . I can post the true dims for that if you would like

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...