Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

If we are going for home made. Get some yoga pants. And cut a big enough piece to attach to the basket and the inner hole for the coil. Should work since its stretchy. And depending on how tight you can get it determines the stiffness of it?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Dude, that homemade VC looks LEGIT! Rubber surround is nice too. where is the video of the 78 sec run? Maybe do some cooling in the "motor" def get that magnet shift figured out and take a freakin VIDEO lol

looks redic man A+

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

spider ideas: vinyl or h.e you spell tht. Exercise balls like the big colored ones. used a section of that. Whoopee cushion. plastic netting + flex seal?

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I think this is that research and design phase lol

Agreed. lol

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

if your sticking with rubber bands, why not try a putting some rubber bands around the whole VC, then stretch them and mount them. try like 10-20 rubber band strands, how ever many fit around the VC

I also liked the cheat and buy some spiders idea, lol

Lol, you read my mind dude. On both accounts, as I was gathering all the same sized rubber bands I could find and trying to see how I could get them to anchor to the VC if I wrap if around and hook it back, then after 10 minutes I got on ebay and looked at some spiders hahahaha. I haven't folded yet, but $8 and here on monday? It doesn't sound too shabby my man.

spider ideas: vinyl or h.e you spell tht. Exercise balls like the big colored ones. used a section of that. Whoopee cushion. plastic netting + flex seal?

Dude we must be tel-kinetically communicating right now, because as I was scrolling down the page, I had just grabbed my moms "exercise ball" (still in the wrapping of course) and was like, "Oh, this is literally perfect...." I'm gonna get on it tomorrow. Probably skip school just so I can work on this. I don't see why we even have to go for the last week as seniors, we have no finals...........no classwork.........nothing. Lets just show up graduation day and be done with it.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

did rusty, scott and jacob do this project before they became subwoofer building legends?

Well, they better make room for one more, if ya know what I mean :peepwall:^_^

I missed Alan.

What if instead of using spiders, you used springs and rods/collars to align and re-center the coil?

Alright, I'm just gonna leave this here...................................................................I think the idea speaks for itself....

MagnetOrder_zpsb085430d.png

But i'll explain it anyway...................my teacher was so amazed at the project he wanted to keep it, but I told him to give me a week to finish it up, then he said he would meet whatever costs it took me to make it, so if you still havent figured it out, I will indeed be making a second one, as soon as the bigger, fatter, more powerful, even more ridiculously destructive and badass THREE INCH DIAMETER BY TWO INCH THICKNESS magnets get here.

So the pole should be about 4" inches tall, AND the power will be rocketing from approximately 750lbs pulling power, to approximately 1400 lbs of pulling power. I'm planning on winding a coil to handle 2000W RMS, completely re-designing the basket, and creating a totally monstrous, power-hungry, watt-eating bump machine! I can also see a REAL TL meter score in the future.........................

Let's call it: La D.I.Y Piece De Resistance - Pun Intended.

I missed Alan.

Archived