Are there any 32+gb microsd cards that you can actually trust?

Does anyone have a 32gb or larger microsd card for your phone that you've had for a while? I'm asking cuz I had a SanDisk class 10 32 gb microsdhc card but after about 2 months it just stopped working. As in not even being able to detect it in my phone or computer. It would quick workfor like 10 secs which was long enough for me to see that all my stuff is still on it but then gone..

So does anyone know of a card that I can pick up that will actually keep my stuff instead of taking a shit on me. I have an s3 and the 32gb combined btwn the internal and 16gb card just isnt enough

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

SanDisk class 10. They're red and white Grey are trustworthy usually. U must of had a bad one. I've had mine for years with no issues.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

I've also used mine for years with out a issue. I stopped using it when I got my iPhone. But I just found it and switched on my old phone to test it. Card still works after sitting for 2 years

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

have 5 sony 32g, 3 ive had for over 2 years. and 2 were heavy use, 1 my phone and other in a usb drive adaptor for car hu, both nearly full of music, over 30g.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

Ok cuz I had a 32gb one that looked exactly like that but it was microsdhc and this on is microsdxc which is their newer versions so thanks

And I guess it wasnt uncommon for mine to do what it did cuz now I looked at the reviews on amazon and about half of them say it bricked on them.. fml. But thanks guys!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

class 10 really isnt the class you should be using on your mobile phone anyhow, mobile phones really dont do anythign that required anything over class 4 data transfer speeds

class 10 really isnt the class you should be using on your mobile phone anyhow, mobile phones really dont do anythign that required anything over class 4 data transfer speeds

really isn't a huge difference in price and usually better chips anyways

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

its not a "better" chip its just a faster write speed that isn't used

again what does it hurt? and I'm unsure of your statement ? Sandisk's high speed cards ARE their better cards.... either way, if he's gonna get one it won't hurt and it's pretty cheap

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived