(On Hold)Looking for Blown Subs! Need motors! Any brand!!!

Purplehaze

May have found the last two I need, actually yes I found them. That is, as long as cc_audio holds them for me....

I just gotta get the money together to get them. Need to sell the Skars...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Give them deposit? Payments? Come on cc audio hold them..

It's cool, we are on the same page. I'm pretty sure they are mine, just a matter of getting my money together and driving up to get them.

There's no rush on my end. These subs have been sitting here forever, not going anywhere anytime soon. Just chillin, waiting for some Franklins.

Cool deal, I'm a little more than half way there. Couple more days and I should be getting a hold of ya!

they dont even make any solo X any more? the highest model is now L7? i like the solo x model

No unfortunately no more Solo X, although you can still find them new (leftovers). L7's or CVX is now their top of the line model :(

Once I get this down, I may start building Solo X 15's for people. Just depends if anyone else wants them or not.

And of course, access to the motors..

Speaking of which, Nick dropped off motor #3 yesterday. Figured I'd post up a few pics.

Here is how it cam, separated from the frame already. (SWEET! That is a PAIN!!!)

I thought the top had been hit with a wire brush, but turns out that was just glue. So this motor is in pretty damn good shape!

100_4685.jpg

Just needs a little cleaning

100_4688.jpg

The three I have so far

100_4692.jpg

Then after some cleaning

100_4705.jpg

And here are the ones cc has. Very nice shape! I really really want to get these!

This would make me have 5 total motors, and 4 of them w/ be very nice!

DSC02941_zps7f1cbe66.jpg

So now someone just needs to buy these last two Skar's I have, so I can take my next road trip!

Then this will all get interesting!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived