Jump to content

Tips for getting resin/caulk/glue off skin?


Recommended Posts

Posted

All this stuff can get messy! Anybody have any tricks or products they use to get it off your skin?

2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600

Posted

Mdf dust or dirt will clump the resin on your skin and comes right off. Then just wash em like normal. If it gets on you clothing though it is a permanent resident. I always use gloves. esp. for fiberglass resin and expanding foam.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

fingernail polish remover, acetone, brake cleaner is what i use, not sure if it works on resin but does work on caulk, silicone, foam, etc... i know it will cut thru it fast then just wash hands as normal.

Posted

Yeah, I was doing a bunch of glassin today. And toward the end I realized I ripped the glove on two of the fingers... aha, but most of it came off with just soap water, ill have to try some of those.

2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3270 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...