Can I fix this, should I contact Ruger, or should I take this back to Gander Mountain and put my additional coverage to use?

Before firing

IMG_20130526_191303_607_zpsc486344a.jpg

After 1 mag/7rnds

IMG_20130526_191247_891_zps7ad03d9d.jpg

Didn't notice it was loose until after I took the firing part of my cpl course, I just figured I was pulling it in anticipation of the shot and was trying to correct that.

Ignore the stray shots in this, was doing to some quick firing mixed in with plain target shooting. Basically as I shoot it drifts off the the left, if i correct it, then my next 1st shot will be on, then drift off to the left again every shot after that.

IMG_20130526_191146_120_zps70b7eae5.jpg

Yeah it can be fixed. Take it back and get a Kimber . Lol. Just joking. It can be fixed tho. If ya take it back to Gander they probably just ship it to ruger. If you don't feel like waiting and don't mind spending 10 20 dollars take it to a competent gunsmith and have him/her fix it if you don't want to try to fix it yourself.

It's a 9mm, Ruger LC9. Looking around online it looks like they had fixed this issue in the past by pinning it but I must have gotten an old stock one back in November. I messaged Ruger and will contact Gander Mountain this week since my coverage should cover the cost of them shipping it to Ruger and back.

They shouldnt hassle you too much... They were very helpful when I had issues with my ruger M77 Mk2 270 win

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Holy fucking wow so... I contacted Ruger Sunday night, this is the response I got just a little bit ago:

Please email again using the online support system, referring to the above request number, verify your U.S. Citizenship, and supply your serial number and address. We will send you a new complete slide with the front sight pinned and a postage paid return envelope for your slide. Please allow 7-9 business days for delivery. There is a signature required. Thank you for your inquiry

If you need further information, please visit our website at www.ruger.com or contact us at:

Revolvers, shotguns, rifles, 10/22 Charger Pistol: (603) 865-2442
Pistols: (928) 778-6555
Serial Number History Information: (603) 865-2424

Ruger has grest customer service. Youll find must guns and gesr companies do. Cant outsource it lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived