Haha I agree thats going to be a nice little cuss word moment! But Ive had a center console box for a couple years now in two different builds so My mentality of getting in my truck is to avoid shoving elbows into subs so I think I'm good :) Although passengers may be in for a suprise! Havent really had to yell at anyone yet about elbows into subs but not I'm not worried haha! Just glad I have fold down arm rests.

your welcome for pulling a brain ninja on you :)

we all do it...stay up too late with a mind full of ideas...thats honestly the last thing on my mind before I sleep.

you will figure it out :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Haha Emphasize on years lol!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Haha right...tried making a video showing how my elbow room isn't that bad but friggin camera is vibrating against something and its pissing me off royally! Waste of time....also found out now that the subs are inverted my box is top heavy and actaully moves if I'm driving aggressively off road...thats not good...I have a few places I should probably put some bolt down braces lol...was nice and sturdy before when the subs were in the box and had a lower center of gravity....figuring this out as I go :)

Thanks man, I think I'll just get some 1/4 steel strips and bend some pieces that bolt to the bottom sides of the box and attach to where the seats bolt down...wouldnt be too hard to take the seats out and a few subs. Again thanks for the offer though I was thinking about doing something like that for how I mounted the amps but went a different rout.

have to pull all the subs anyways this weekend to resin up the inside of the box so its nice and properly sealed, it works fine with duct tape in the seams but...I cant have that lol!

Thanks man, I think I'll just get some 1/4 steel strips and bend some pieces that bolt to the bottom sides of the box and attach to where the seats bolt down...wouldnt be too hard to take the seats out and a few subs. Again thanks for the offer though I was thinking about doing something like that for how I mounted the amps but went a different rout.

have to pull all the subs anyways this weekend to resin up the inside of the box so its nice and properly sealed, it works fine with duct tape in the seams but...I cant have that lol!

I had to do the same thing pretty much..I just made a template for the jump seat bracket, close cell foamed the bottom of the box and bolted from inside using square stock washer.

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived