Thanks buddy!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Haha...My truck can still use more tuning...I'm just lazy!

Did my first hair trick tonight :) Gopro was dead my my girlfriend got a vid on her Iphone...stupid thing is a bitch to get video off of...but the girl said she would come back again and do on in the day so I could get a good video.

her face when I first turned it on was priceless lol! Big eyes like....wtf!

I'm like WTF because it wasnt playing loud at all...forgot I unplugged one the amps rca's so only 2 subs were playing...plugged them back in and damn I wish I had a vid of her expression haha! She was freaking out!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Haha...My truck can still use more tuning...I'm just lazy!

Did my first hair trick tonight :) Gopro was dead my my girlfriend got a vid on her Iphone...stupid thing is a bitch to get video off of...but the girl said she would come back again and do on in the day so I could get a good video.

her face when I first turned it on was priceless lol! Big eyes like....wtf!

I'm like WTF because it wasnt playing loud at all...forgot I unplugged one the amps rca's so only 2 subs were playing...plugged them back in and damn I wish I had a vid of her expression haha! She was freaking out!

Throw away the Iphone and get a droid :)

Haha I'm a an android guy...it's my girl's phone

its on my facebook though if you guys arent friends with me already its Spencer Cluff

Haha I'm a an android guy...it's my girl's phone

its on my facebook though if you guys arent friends with me already its Spencer Cluff

Saw the vid. She need to lean in a little more.

Can't wait for you get up here either for a show or a bassmeet

Haha thats all she could...she is kinda short...I told her we will need to get her a box next time lol!

Yeah me too man...maybe next weekend I'll be up there, I know you guys always do them on weekdays but I can only do weekends :/

maybe we could just do a small bass meet...my girl is from buckeye so I do go to phoenix fairly often

Haha thats all she could...she is kinda short...I told her we will need to get her a box next time lol!

Yeah me too man...maybe next weekend I'll be up there, I know you guys always do them on weekdays but I can only do weekends :/

maybe we could just do a small bass meet...my girl is from buckeye so I do go to phoenix fairly often

Let us know when you coming. We'll try to round up as people as we can. Several people have gone to the Pavillions in scottsdale on the weekends

That is always the best part; when they think it is crazy loud and you are wondering why its so quiet haha

I'm running a "winter tune" right now and its so depressingly quiet by relative comparison to what it should be

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

Archived