I should have got in man my bad :/

...I poked my head in for a minute and I was impressed man it sounded grea!! Very tight bass and clear mids and highs :)

Next time for sure though!

Lol, just messin with ya bro, you had no time to get demos you were too busy giving them, and I can't say I blame you :)

Haha I only gave a few, glad people liked it, still needs more work :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Added you on FB to see hair trick... Looks like those subs are really starting to break in!! :yahoo:

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

was great to meet you dude....

your a cool cat, i wish id chatted longer with you.

nice numbers to.... meh, if that matters :)

Bass race 399,.. there is very little competition there.. LOL.....

stay gold kid,..... :)

Thanks man! Good meeting you as well, wish I had spoke up sooner but I'm not the type of guy who goes around introducing himself. Also didn't have my truck there so I was like meh that's all people really want to see anyways haha!

numbers aren't terrible, nothing to brag about for sure peaks really low which I like :) could definitely get more db's if I built a new box and tuned it in the high 30's or so but I like it that's all that matters.

It's a daily driver that I blast everywhere I go, I've demo'd it for hours and just feels good to beat the shit out of it day in day out...still going to play around with it though. Having my own term lab is awesome :)

have to say my favorite thing is that people around here haven't heard REAL lows! That face of WTF is this....priceless.....and the fact that I can shit on all the local kicker, jl, jbl systems...says something when the local audio install shop looks in your truck and just walks away and won't talk to you :D

I know what you mean :spiteful::lol:B):ph34r:

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Added you on FB to see hair trick... Looks like those subs are really starting to break in!! :yahoo:

haha yeah the tens impress me...seem to get better with more and more play time. Have taken some abuse thats for sure!

it wasn't a violent hair trick but I was pretty stoked it did what it did :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

ok so got some much needed work done on the truck...so my passenger side 5k is for some reason ripping its self out of my back wall...this is my second fix if it doesnt hold it going to be some extensive welding and I would rather not do that. any how I did this for now....working great atm!

3/8" self tappers couple 2"er's ontop and the rest are like 3"ers

IMG_20150314_163648268_zpsh9v7cym7.jpg

Then We started the much needed deaner for front doors.....WOW! HUGE DIFFERENCE IN SOUND QUALITY!

truck sounds even cleaner with mids and highs and same for bass...very little if any rattles in the truck throughout.

20150315_121020_zpst1pz8qft.jpg

Baseline music test 144.4 @32hz drivers door open without deadener

20150315_123401_zpsyyxbdsiq.jpg

Same test with deadener same song gained .6db's...which means the improvement was only utilizing the passenger side door really...I'm mucho happy! :D

20150315_172037_zpsmebgskbo.jpg

20150315_155926_zpsmwfzj2sk.jpg

20150315_163403_zpsgnexe0jl.jpg

20150315_165108_zpsxfexmxye.jpg

doing backside of door panels helped allot!

anyhow I did videos but not worth posting...pictures do a better job lol!

Thanks guys...just been enjoying the system...just keeps getting better....soo much cleaner!

• 1 month later...

So I sort of broke my low notes sign...nothing major but some plexi came loose...my fault but sent it in for a fix and had brent change the font on it and I'm even more impressed with his skills...dudes unreal!

20150416_134127_zpsn11loed2.jpg

20150417_113838_zpsvkoxsu1w.jpg

but I think it may be time for a video....been needing to do one

Archived