Dayum those subs take up a lot of volume, lol, looking good though wow, box is fitting together great! in for more pics.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Thanks man! Yeah those subs take up alot of room, I'll be doing some more work on his week. Thanks for checking in!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Just love the equipment too DC XL's on 2 RF constant power amps....truly a sweet setup honestly. Really curious as to your opinion of it after you are done in comparison to others setups you have heard.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

haha you and me both man! I dont know if this would be concidered a "big boy" set up but its the biggest one Ive ever had, and honestly the biggest Ive seen in real life......I know I live a sheltered bass life lol!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

haha you and me both man! I dont know if this would be concidered a "big boy" set up but its the biggest one Ive ever had, and honestly the biggest Ive seen in real life......I know I live a sheltered bass life lol!

all that gear and you don't know if it's considered a big boy setup? get real vibez... lol. I'm pretty sure yours qualifies for that.

all that gear and you don't know if it's considered a big boy setup? get real vibez... lol. I'm pretty sure yours qualifies for that.

Haha thans man, doin what I can with what I got! The pictures of your buid are lookin good!

Wow lots of progress sence iv been on here last.lookin great cant wait to see what kind of destruction it does

Thanks man, finally got the gear now I just need to get it together and wire it up!

Guess what time it is?!

2013-12-02_17-20-51_347_zps9ae287d0.jpg

2013-12-02_17-21-00_986_zpsda60a61e.jpg

2013-12-02_19-14-50_413_zpse01b89af.jpg

that's all I got done tonight, but the plan for fiberglass is to put one layer of this type of matting, then one more layer of some thicker chop mat and then add some more in every joint just be extra confident this bish is sealed! The last layer lays down smoother so hopefully I wont have to do much sanding. We will see!

Also got in the carbon fiber I ordered off of ebay...not bad I thought it would be more like vinyl less like a sticker...kinda thin but I think it should work just fine.

2013-12-02_17-23-21_120_zps7b1b7e46.jpg

Everything is looking sweet man! Drivers are sexy as hell!

If you'd rather have actual vinyl instead of the sticker stuff, that's what I had too and wasn't real fond of it, Cody gave me the link where he got his a while back. It's off ebay also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190317760758?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Archived