I put a system in my dad's Lexus a while back.

Made the sub quick remove so he can haul for work.

He gets really sad when he takes it out, even for one ride he says haha

The beauty of a dad into subs is that I come home and he has a playlist of tracks to try in my car haha

Keep in mind his "big" builds took place in the 80s, where 135s were screaming

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

I put a system in my dad's Lexus a while back.

Made the sub quick remove so he can haul for work.

He gets really sad when he takes it out, even for one ride he says haha

The beauty of a dad into subs is that I come home and he has a playlist of tracks to try in my car haha

Keep in mind his "big" builds took place in the 80s, where 135s were screaming

Haha I hear ya My dad is having me put a whole system in his supercharged buick lol! But just a tiny bit of bass.

Always liked loud systems in home and in his cars. well not our kind of loud lol!

Can't get enough of this truck. You need to come put my new denali seats in my obs for me.

Thank you man! which year denali? 03-07.5 are super easy...two wires power everything....00-02 can get tricky depending on seat options for driver's side.

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I believe that they are 04 or 05. They are going in a 1994 two door Yukon. I am doing power and heat in all four seats. Using the third row for the back and the fronts for the front is my plan at the moment. I am thinking about doing four fronts though if they will line up good in the back.

four fronts is nice...Thats what I did in the back before these clip in third row seats for my back row...used to have two sets of captain chairs...but this way is much better all around because I have amps under my seats. before I couldnt move the seats forward enough to get to my amps and batteries :/

Now if I fold them down I can actually sit on top of the folded down seat and its not half bad for working on my shit haha!

Love those two door tahoe's though...if I didnt just get the burb...would have done that for sure!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Any chance you could send me that copy of Let It Go??

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Haha yeah man just PM me your email

Haha yeah man just PM me your email

Thanks man! Huge fan of your work, this is definitely one of my favorite builds

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Thanks man! Glad ya like it! :)

got my vu-din :)

FB_IMG_1418320924839_zpsfrer5pl2.jpg

and a much needed smd diamore sticker haha

20141211_112753_zps8dzjhlkf.jpg

Archived