haha I dont have any immediate plans for this one...just couldnt pass up on the presale price..I think I have an idea though ;)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Thanks man :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

• 4 weeks later...

Alright got a few updates :)

Spent a week hanging out at DC and SHCA HQ Learned allot

Ive been having sub noise on higher bass notes from coil rub...fixed the sub twice still there

turns out my box is like a cube too big...so I added a shrunk it by half a cube at first changed the noise, but still there :?

So onward to more shrinking, but its definately louder :)

No pics of it but I was able to spend about ten minutes on the term lab and played some dubstep and hit a 141.1 @ 30hz sealed 140 with windows open and volume was still 4 clicks from full tilt...so its not too bad...these trucks usually peak at like 46,47 hz so I'm not dissapointed at all

HAVE A TERMLAB MAGNUM ON PRE ORDER :)

going to get this truck tuned right and to its full potential!

on another not Buddy Logan got a decal made up for me..still needs a few dc stickers but I like how the white will match all the colors of the led's

20141219_095248_zpsihun2cht.jpg

20141219_104802_zpswkl7w4sz.jpg

20141219_105540_zpskkbrnfdi.jpg

Love it

Picked this M1 XL 18" in phoenix last saturday for 260..not bad but will be fun to play around with in the burb :)

20150103_085647_zps6ivxw7w7.jpg

20150103_134903_zpsbra5cyln.jpg

20150103_135154_zpsdtmoolxi.jpg

going to be fun lol!

11 ?!?!?!? meters? are you kidding me? I never counted. All the shiny/flashy blocked my vision.

Can't wait for you to hit town. I gotta see all this up close.

Thanks guys :)

and smoove...I'll be up there eventually and we can all have a little bass meet ;)

Haha if I was worried about people stealing my ideas I wouldnt have posted my build on here :)

steal away man!

Archived