SPL Vehicle Search

Looking for a style of vehicle or specific vehicle that is cheap that has a large amount of airspace. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just something basic with enough air for something like a 6th Order or 4th Order BP for 4 18s. I was looking at hatchbacks like the old civic hatchbacks or perhaps a van like an Astro or something. Any suggestions?

Rob is a selling a van for 4 18s with the already built wall... not bandpass though, just a suggestion.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165566-spl-van-for-sale-new-price-and-updated-info/

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Cheap car that gets loud = CRX, although it doesn't have a LOT of space.

There is a van forsale here on the forums with a wall already in it for 4 18's, for a grand. dammit i got ninja-ed

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The Pontiac Aztek. Its cheap, hatch, plenty of airspace...

2001-Pontiac-Aztek.jpg

Don't buy an aztek.

Something I always thought would be cool is a van with the cavity on top. Would be useful for batteries, speakers or whatever you wanted to through up there.

l.jpg

Just suggestions for something different :D

Old V8 wagons, like LTD Wagons, or Buick Roadmasters! Roadmaster's with the LT1's kick ASS and a half and are HUGE!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That van looks pretty sick! He's selling that only for a grand? Man! I like the size of that van though, I might look into perhaps gettin one of my own! (I really would like to proudly say I did all my audio work myself!) but that is around the price range I'm lookin at. I'm not trying to spend over like 1200 on the car.

What area do you live in? Metering style will also help picking the right spl vehicle

I live in Ohio in the Dayton area and I was looking for something smaller like a crx i suppose but with a bit more room for a larger box. I mean, I'm thinking like 2 18s (not sure what brand would be best bang for my buck with spl) on like 6k or so

Archived