Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

Ponte works well

speaker grill cloth works well. My doors i used a super thin high stretch cloth.

lol, so i go to the fabric store, and ask for "super thin, high stretch cloth" ??? lol.........

I will if thats the goods.

Im begining to think i may be on my own. :(

That sucks about your panels...

You already have some experience now with glassing. Worst case scenario, try to do some yourself. If you can find a set of panels. or you could make some from scratch out of wood. Definitely an "experience" that's for sure lol.

same here....went in and felt a bunch of them

picked one that wasn't too thin/thick and had some good stretch

a thicker fabric will soak up a lot more resin and it will be stiffer just wetted down, but will be harder to stretch/work with

so might take less layers of glass to finish

compared to a really thin fabric that will be less stiff just wetted down and taking maybe an extra layer of glass to finish

Team Flex Issues

same here....went in and felt a bunch of them

picked one that wasn't too thin/thick and had some good stretch

a thicker fabric will soak up a lot more resin and it will be stiffer just wetted down, but will be harder to stretch/work with

so might take less layers of glass to finish

compared to a really thin fabric that will be less stiff just wetted down and taking maybe an extra layer of glass to finish

Yep. I was surprised how much it soaked up. Even after being seemingly fully saturated, it is still fuzzy on the back side.

Finished glassing the driver door this morning... thank god.

There was some stubborn air bubbles that kept surfacing.. looks worse than it is. Most of it is the orange light reflection.

Looks so messy lol. Time to sand :detail:

IMG_0735_zpsbc8dbe5f.jpg

Also, poured a batch of resin in the door as was told. Seems to work good.

IMG_0736_zps6d6cee1d.jpg

Looking good man! I'm about to finish up my doors soon as well I hope. I'm going to have to use the pouring a batch of resin in the gaps idea. I cut away a good amount of the panel and glass behind it too. If I glass again I'll be doing it how you did it. Keep it up man!

Got the doors cleaned up. Got a layer of short strand filler on and sanded. Doing final filler tomorrow. They won't be perfect but I don't care. All I got done for today. My woofers decided to take a piss in my box...

IMG_0738_zps9f6e7c54.jpg

IMG_0739_zpsbbbf528e.jpg

IMG_0740_zpsf5d66e67.jpg

Best tool ever.

IMG_0741_zps990da350.jpg

IMG_0750_zps7b21f01c.jpg

IMG_0751_zps36f8a34f.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a textured spray paint to paint them.

Oh and I just bought 2 of these for the truck:

http://www.amazon.ca/Dry-Packs-Portable-Dehumidifier-Box-Protects/dp/B001UYMI1Y/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394583019&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=Hydrosorbent+900+Gram+Silica+Gel+for+66+Cubic+SG-900

May seem silly lol but it may be worth it with all the humidity we get.

Archived