Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

Hell yea, skillz for sure. Tuned in for sure, I ALMOST went with a 2dr Blazer as well but decided to go full size. That set up is looking superb, everything fitting together great, unique as hell, can't wait to see more

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Shit, I forgot I took these pics the other day. I was really curious of how strong Titebond 2 and PL premium were so I made 2 test pieces, clamped them and left them sit overnight. The next morning I could not break them with my bare hands alone. I put them in my vise and pushed enough that it pulled the lag bolts out of my bench...

I did break them with a large pair of channel locks. With both products the MDF failed well before the glue. No screws were used.

Here's the pictures. I am in no way trying to compare or prove that one is better or worse than the other.. They both worked great and have their uses.

TB on the left and PL on the right.

IMG_2005_zpsf132a200.jpg

IMG_2006_zpsa0d8ac4f.jpg

Coming along nice.....the Plexiglas will be the whole back? I guess not the whole back but a majority

Will be cool to be able to use the rearview mirror with a wall

Thanks. The plexi will be a window. 26" by whatever I decide. I have to cut the sheet I got as that was the only size they had left. That's the main reason I am doing it so I can have somewhat of a rear window lol. Should be interesting none the less.

Did some 2x4 on the walls today. Did 3 on each side. I think i'll leave it at that as it's getting tight. I cut one baffle for fitting and it was a fail. Sucks because I can only get one baffle out of a 4x8 sheet. Every time i mess up it's 30$. My brain said enough so i'll go back tomorrow.

No compound saws here.

IMG_2034_zps647f99a4.jpg

Got one on.

IMG_2036_zps27cfbbfb.jpg

BAM! got 3 on each side. It's better than none.

IMG_2040_zpse8f853be.jpg

Hmmm.

IMG_2038_zps9a1d95c6.jpg

Not too bad considering. Yet. 4x4 ftw so far lol. Still higher in the back.

IMG_2039_zps8f104108.jpg

Got a new drill :D

IMG_2035_zpsa611563b.jpg

RIP Hitachi. You had a hard life.

IMG_2041_zps5941c794.jpg

Wait until after subs & batteries.... That thing will drop :)

Nice job bro...

And.. i feel you on fuck ups..

Ive dropped my other 4 channel on wood... And all my fault cuz i can get shit right........

You on the other hand.. look dead bang.. love this build...

Thanks Fellas.

Yeah I'm sure it will drop with 600 more lbs lol. Yeah, Kylar it sucks when you make dumb mistakes. My measurement was supposed to be 6 1/4 and I put it on I'm like wtf? Sure enough I cut 5 1/4 instead. For me. I always feel like I get stuck on the simple shit. Trying to center everything on the baffle. and top it all off I'll admit I made a decent boo boo on the height of the whole thing. It was supposed to be 39.5" tall but for some fucked reason it came out to 39. Still haven;t figured it out. o well. i'll work with it.

Archived