Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

if hamma time means a bottle of jack or some type of alcohol... THEN BRING IT!!!! *drooool*

*shakes head*

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

It says thor becouse it was passed to me from the GOD himself and I keep it on my belt at all times waiting for someone to act a fool then I break it out and it squishes the problem perminately.... :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

It says thor becouse it was passed to me from the GOD himself and I keep it on my belt at all times waiting for someone to act a fool then I break it out and it squishes the problem perminately.... :D

i wanna be a superhero, lol..... damn it its not fair

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

you guys ever notice how popular a topic gets when we flash the Hammer? :D:D:D

lol...popular and spam filled!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

It says thor becouse it was passed to me from the GOD himself and I keep it on my belt at all times waiting for someone to act a fool then I break it out and it squishes the problem perminately.... :D

that makes sense

dam roscoe knew thor

lucky

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...