OldsBoomer Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 have a good signal to them and they will sound great. I love mine Suburban Coming Soon
memphisBred Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 They will get loud. If you're going for real clarity/sound quality I'd look elsewhere. If you want something that will be loud with no audible distortion, go for them. I thought they were a little harsh sounding. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Keveeno Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 Alright do you think the rockford punch line would sound better?
SLAYER1805 Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 I've heard a fine tuned mids and highs setup using the RF punch pros and I didn't know they were the pro audios until afterwards. They kept up and sounded beautifully with the 155+ DB substage the vehicle has
Bmike Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 the only way to tell would be to try both out in the same application , and then you would have to judge foryourself, due to the fact everyone has different taste,. what one might like another might not.... 2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd crescendo ft-1 supertweeters pioneer m650 pros audiocontrol 2xs crossover Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.