Anyone got a Broken Radio they want to part with

I am always working, but I should be home around that time for lunch

• 2 weeks later...

Got a dd pioneer f700bt. Works but the clips that hold the connectors to the screen and home button brokw so they got ghetto rigged by previous owner and never got the motivationto get parts or fix it.so basicly you can use any of the button functions

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Just wanted to give a shout out to Lbox88 thanks for the broken radio man

anyone else have anything broken CD changer crossover something not 10yrs of age lol

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

i will be getting rid of my pioneer 6700 soon, its not broken, but the only thing wrong with it is the eject doesnt always push the disc out all the way

Let me know

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

I have a broken kenwood kdc-bt945u, it works but the sometimes it will randomly just turn off and on. Other times the faceplate will just cut out but the music will continue to play.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived