Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

way to turn bad news into improving your build man. Sounds like it'll be even better than before....good luck!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

way to turn bad news into improving your build man. Sounds like it'll be even better than before....good luck!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!! It honestly hit me hard for a while... I figured if they come in by mid December (after being built), why not spend an extra 2 weeks to get things perfect! It shouldn't take long to execute my trunk... I think the longest part will be redoing my doors and getting them upholstered. With that being said, I'm going to work my butt off so that my Xmas present to myself will be my car fully playing and 98% built (with the exception of upholstery which I'll have done the week after xmas)!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Holy fuck bro. I was following this before you changed your name (I changed mine too right about the same time) up until about June of last year when shit went south for me. But I'm back and man you haven't disappointed.

Your skills, and your Altima have both evolved. For sure!!

Love all of the work, and the pics by AT&T Stadium. Go Cowboys!!

Seriously man, the pride you take in your craftsmanship is very respectable. The stains on that couch tho..... Just kidding man. Keep it up!!

Its been a while man. This thing has came a long way. those pillars and doors look awesome. I bet they sound clean as hell.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Holy fuck bro. I was following this before you changed your name (I changed mine too right about the same time) up until about June of last year when shit went south for me. But I'm back and man you haven't disappointed.

Your skills, and your Altima have both evolved. For sure!!

Love all of the work, and the pics by AT&T Stadium. Go Cowboys!!

Seriously man, the pride you take in your craftsmanship is very respectable. The stains on that couch tho..... Just kidding man. Keep it up!!

Its good to hear everything is better now!! And yes bro, This car has transformed since the last time you commented LOL

I been working on getting my skills up and started to try new things when I did my doors (which will be redone btw because I learned so much after glassing my doors the first time). I really appreciate the compliments on my work!! I do take A LOT of pride in my work and like things to be as close to perfect as possible, which is why I'm redoing my doors lol.... And that couch has seen better days LOL!!!! When you're single and have your own place, the living room and kitchen becomes a shop/ paint booth LMAO!!!!! and yes GO COWBOYS!!!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Its been a while man. This thing has came a long way. those pillars and doors look awesome. I bet they sound clean as hell.

A lot of my older followers are coming back LOL :twirl: .... I Appreciate it, I really like how the pillars came out, but I'll be redoing my doors though! (They're nice, but aren't as nice as I want them). I haven't heard them yet, but the potential is crazy, I can't wait to fire everything up!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Oh yea... I do have an update for you guys that I been holding out on LOL

received_599137433548747jpeg_zpsd36f52aa

received_599138180215339jpeg_zpsb307d394

received_599137550215402jpeg_zpsbc94324f

received_599137806882043jpeg_zps26117755

Got this bad boy from a fellow member that took GREAT care of it :D

I'm SO anxious to have this build finished... Everything about it was something I always dreamed of having but couldn't afford a couple years ago (custom fiberglass, custom alternator, Hertz HSKs, and the T2500bdcp) and now I FINALLY have it all! One more month of build time and she'll be READY!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Nice man! Love the 2500's I had..they are very good amps!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived