honest question, how are those tantric recones liking the power? most tantric builds i've seen running rated or maybe a little more than rated power smell like coil all the time. Loud as fuck but still smelly.

Most people clip the crap out of their subs normally smell is not the subs fault but the person who sets the gains trying to get more out of the set up.

Kenny

I have an idea or solution for your ultra big RCA heads so we can set gain from HU! Hit me up and we will work on it before the next show.

honest question, how are those tantric recones liking the power? most tantric builds i've seen running rated or maybe a little more than rated power smell like coil all the time. Loud as fuck but still smelly.

Most people clip the crap out of their subs normally smell is not the subs fault but the person who sets the gains trying to get more out of the set up.

Kenny

I have an idea or solution for your ultra big RCA heads so we can set gain from HU! Hit me up and we will work on it before the next show.

No doubt!

Nice Amplifiers

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 2 weeks later...

So I got the 4 channel in and am running the super tweets and 4" dash speakers to them. Man, it's sounding so much better now that they aren't off the HU. Sadly I ran out of speaker wire so I'm only using one channel of the amp. Once I order some more they will sound even better. I also got my 1600.2 I got from Galen in. Re-angled it so that I can recline my seat more as well.

20140621_194311_zpsy9m26nit.jpg

20140621_194318_zpsrddawtup.jpg

20140621_194326_zpslfcbqnsx.jpg

I also bought a new camera to record videos with. It's a Nikon 1 J1. Nothing special but since my phone's mic busted, I had to get something else. Here's a little vid using it to test out the mids & highs after getting the amp in.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived