went to go sell something.... F*** 750 posts now.

Not upset. I will get to my 750 soon... maybe in a few months, rules are rules.

Bump for a great guy. ...I know I bought sum stuff from him.....almost 750 dont trip.....lol thx again....hang in there u doing the right thing...

If making this rule, or the .99 cent for the premium ads stops someone from getting ripped off for any amount of money its worth it. This is for EVERYONES benefit, the members, the forum, the mods, and Mr. MEADE. I think 750 is a little low personally

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I did not know that I could post a nice add for .99... I may do that this weekend.

I kind of like that we have to get to 750 posts.

On a other forum, we had a 1% of the sale price goes to the forum. It was the honor system. I

I think you should have 750 post count plus pay 99 cent fee just to gain there info . I would pay up to post a ad right now if I needed to sell something. Honestly I would feel way better about buying stuff here that way.

If making this rule, or the .99 cent for the premium ads stops someone from getting ripped off for any amount of money its worth it. This is for EVERYONES benefit, the members, the forum, the mods, and Mr. MEADE. I think 750 is a little low personally

The 750 post count rule has already been in effect for awhile now.

Archived