inm Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 750 doesn't sound bad. But I also have idea how many posts I have. So, posting to see my post count, bitch edit- Yeah 750 isn't that bad On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 I thought members who met the previous post count were grandfathered in? No???
Kyblack76 Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 I thought members who met the previous post count were grandfathered in? No??? To me.. they should be... especially if they have already sold with honor... i agree... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
b-eazy Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 Not upset. I will get to my 750 soon... maybe in a few months, rules are rules. Bump for a great guy. ...I know I bought sum stuff from him.....almost 750 dont trip.....lol thx again....hang in there u doing the right thing...
scoobywrx05 Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 I thought members who met the previous post count were grandfathered in? No??? I don't believe so. Otherwise I would be in that group.
lifted_silverado Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 If making this rule, or the .99 cent for the premium ads stops someone from getting ripped off for any amount of money its worth it. This is for EVERYONES benefit, the members, the forum, the mods, and Mr. MEADE. I think 750 is a little low personally Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
flwatersaver Posted June 6, 2013 Author Report Posted June 6, 2013 I did not know that I could post a nice add for .99... I may do that this weekend. I kind of like that we have to get to 750 posts. On a other forum, we had a 1% of the sale price goes to the forum. It was the honor system. I My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
big dee Posted June 7, 2013 Report Posted June 7, 2013 I think you should have 750 post count plus pay 99 cent fee just to gain there info . I would pay up to post a ad right now if I needed to sell something. Honestly I would feel way better about buying stuff here that way.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted June 7, 2013 Report Posted June 7, 2013 Well then Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
scoobywrx05 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Posted June 7, 2013 If making this rule, or the .99 cent for the premium ads stops someone from getting ripped off for any amount of money its worth it. This is for EVERYONES benefit, the members, the forum, the mods, and Mr. MEADE. I think 750 is a little low personally The 750 post count rule has already been in effect for awhile now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.