Sonic Electronix

not to mention 8 amps per sub at 8 subs is 64 amps. even if each amp is pulling 15 amps of current thats 960 amps of current.

then 8 12's in a lancer with stock electrical :rolleyes:

lol... I see a BS flag waving a mile away.. :lol: :lol:

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

not to mention 8 amps per sub at 8 subs is 64 amps. even if each amp is pulling 15 amps of current thats 960 amps of current.

then 8 12's in a lancer with stock electrical :rolleyes:

ESPECIALLY with it being in a wall RIGHT there, thats low. REALLY low. i call bs too unless someone screwed up their wording
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

hahaha.8 amps per sub. sorry for the typo. i meant 8 amps for 8 subs. so each amp was bridge at 2 ohms per sub. and yes it was a bone stock lancer, the batteries where not even connected to the alternator. we had our own charger and the build was only for a weekend of db drags. Dont believe me... i got the newspaper with my stats and a pic of my car in it, but anyways im not here to boast about anything, im just happy ive reached the 150db mark. quite the achievement for me at that time being only 17 and having my first car.

Mad props to stevemeade, badass setups!

Im standing next to my car, right after we measured open door at 148.7db.

Posted Image

This was while still in the shop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

not sure what size to make these pics. let me know if you want anymore info i got lots of pics.

Peace

Welcome to the forum  :D

tommy as in HO problems?

that's tommymawfunkinK nuccaboo(s), hop on teh trolley.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

your a day late and a dollar short homie, we had this fool try and come in here an act like he was tommy mckenny(sp) aka Ho problems, it was fun Reaming that asshole LMAO.

your a day late and a dollar short homie, we had this fool try and come in here an act like he was tommy mckenny(sp) aka Ho problems, it was fun Reaming that asshole LMAO.

it brings a tear to my eye. Deafy has been reading some SMD history right there.

2006 quotes!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

system is in my sig, but here you go. Proof. I was the only one running. 144.4 at 57hz. Totally sealed vehicle. TL on the dash. My enclosures are sealed too, not vented.

Posted Image

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived