16-Band EQ (80PRS) Setup, Songs or Tones? SQ Guys?

Speaking of how each person hears a setup differently is completely on topic... a shower will get rid of the sandy vagina I hear :P

For instance stage height is going to be different for me (5' 4") vs another (6') in the same car and we will not have the same audio experience.

I messed around with my 80prs a little today trying to improve depth but with such a tiny car and the mids pointing at eachother its becoming difficult... need to get on to fiberglassn doors panels asap.

I would like to introduce the vagina vac, its the clean all for svs (sandy vagina syndrome). for a small 3 time payment of 29.99 you will get the vac, instruction manual, demo dvd, and a free I got svs t-shirt. bu wait theres more, order In the next 10min and you will get a second one for FREE! ( pay separate s&h ). that right 2 vac for the price of one give the other as a gift to you best friend because we all know he to has svs but just wont admit to it..

back on subject, I think that decaf is right that sq is subjective to the listener. not everyone will like the same sound but that a true sq car still rest around the clarity, image, and dynamics. you have to first get a good balance of those three points then adjust to your likings.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

More on this please?

Sorry if im a dope....

each -6dB slope = 90degrees off phase...

So at 12 and 36, its back to "normal" ?

More depth here?

Unless its WAY over my head...... ill just go shoot for my 52 on music...LOL

where did you hear the crossover slope changes the phase? I thought it just attenuated the signal more per octave the higher the number. as in 6db is a gentle slope, where 36db would be almost a brick wall.

Coffee's post.. 59 i think.

Im intruiged there also...

Well, i just learned something. Thanks i googled that and now my brain is fried. i mean, 90 180 270° phase changes and how to deal with them? I need to lay down

-6=90degree electrical phase change
-12=180degree " "
-18=270degree " "
-24=360degree " "

and repeat

a typical buttersworth (-12) will be 90degree off phase at -3dB and 180degree with more attenuation, hence why opposite tweeter gets polarity switched
I'm sure some of you have heard that.

I'm leaving a lot out because I don't have time atm to expand, but the general idea is explained

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Coffee's post.. 59 i think.

Im intruiged there also...

Well, i just learned something. Thanks i googled that and now my brain is fried. i mean, 90 180 270° phase changes and how to deal with them? I need to lay down

See.. i dont get that either.. Im right with you my friend....

If that is true.. now i know why in some better comp sets, you can swap phase.... I guess?

or.. im totaly lost... meh.. beer thirty...

This is getting nutty now...

I love it..

edit- oh my god !! on the ninja about the tweeter phase switch!!.. I cant believe that happend.. LOL

-6=90degree electrical phase change

-12=180degree " "

-18=270degree " "

-24=360degree " "

and repeat

a typical buttersworth (-12) will be 90degree off phase at -3dB and 180degree with more attenuation, hence why opposite tweeter gets polarity switched

I'm sure some of you have heard that.

I'm leaving a lot out because I don't have time atm to expand, but the general idea is explained

Shoot me a pm please, when you have a little more time.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived