MADDRUNX 6 15's on 10k b-pillar build.

I stuck my head through the window of this while at slamfest, wasn't playing but my oh my was there a lingering smell in there lol. Box looked beautiful and sick ass numbers man!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

holy crap!! Damn you!!!!

Haha #TeamExplorer !!

Just know, I'll be coming for your score sir!

Haha I knew it,I was waiting on it.

I have two handicaps though,you can change your port. Mine is perminent,painted and will not ever change no matter the numbers. Also you are driver side port, so in my theory yours should get louder. Your gunna make me get two more 3500s huh lol.

Either way man, great phucking score. A 163 is hard to achieve, in ANY setup lol. And will be an challange for me to achieve.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

I stuck my head through the window of this while at slamfest, wasn't playing but my oh my was there a lingering smell in there lol. Box looked beautiful and sick ass numbers man!

Thank you. That smell is an expensive air unfreshener, thinkin about changing it doe. Its not a good smell every morning on the way to work,after sitting all night.

wunna play halo?

• 1 month later...

Very nice!

99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L

Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground

Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear)

HU--Pioneer 80prs

Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's

Subs & amplification still to be decided

so nasty! makes me wanna drop down from 8 to 6 subs, adding more power, painting my wall better, getting it rebuilt by dylan, getting louder also, shit at least my steering wheel is a sub and yours isn´t ,at least i beat you up lol, nasty explorer for sure!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived