OldsBoomer Posted June 10, 2013 Report Posted June 10, 2013 This are close friends of mine Suburban Coming Soon
Ninja_v1.0 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Posted June 10, 2013 pm sent When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
97Jetta1637 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Posted June 10, 2013 fucking lol. that's awesome. I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGGATI! #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
Purplehaze Posted June 10, 2013 Report Posted June 10, 2013 This are close friends of mine part 2 Do u have a link that isn't mobile? Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
OldsBoomer Posted June 10, 2013 Author Report Posted June 10, 2013 Thanks box I loved the "left cheek right cheek" part lol Suburban Coming Soon
knowledge Posted June 10, 2013 Report Posted June 10, 2013 lol REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
OldsBoomer Posted June 11, 2013 Author Report Posted June 11, 2013 Sensai no pm brotha Suburban Coming Soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.