Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

boninben007.jpg

boninben005.jpg

boNI111003.jpg

boNI111001.jpg

Was sitting outside n saw him walk by and grabbed him :D

I call him, Bonifacio aka Rafico  ;)

Don't ask what brand he is cuz I gots no clue :-[

P.S That chihuahua's annoying as feck :V

Posted

what brand???? you mean BREED....and YOU STOLE A DOG???

HAHAHAAHA BEANERS FTW!!! :^

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

O, breed, watever lol

I didn't steal him, I saw him walking and just took him lol

This feckers mean.....

Posted

from that one pic of the dog on the door mat, looking at the cam, it looks sharpei mix, like mine, see the resemblance?

012_12.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

It's Mexican bastage breed lol, it's like mutt on mutt on mutt x5 n shit lol

Not many dogs walk by here, only ones that do walk by here either get shot down :-[

Or picked up :^

Posted

so you steal dogs.... :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...