Jump to content

BF4 - Angry Sea Gameplay/Commander Mode


Recommended Posts

Posted

HOLY. CRAP. *jizz in my pants*....I notice it says X for actions like picking up guns which is what it is on 360 so I guess this is XBOX 1 gameplay. I was gonna wait til 2015 to buy X1 but IDK now, may be worth it just to play this instead of playing it on 360

Commander Mode...WOW. Simply amazing.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Well... time to upgrade the computer. Shit looks awesome.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Getting this for sure. Just looks like an epic game, wasn't sure how they were gonna top BF3 but looks like they did.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

BF3 is a ton of fun, I'm getting back into it since my buddy finally bought it again and is now mad he never actually played multiplayer before and I had been telling him to lol.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Well... time to upgrade the computer. Shit looks awesome.

Yeah I gotta sell all my stuff to upgrade for BF4 and Arma 3.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 964 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...