Put my $100 down on the PS4 at Gamestop and $10 down on Watchdogs and COD:G. Also paid off my Last of Us Post Pandemic edition. Can't wait til Friday! Now just have to wait til the fall for next gen. The Crew looks pretty bad ass so far.

As far a which is better.. Both are priced right. Last gen was $500-$600 7 years ago! Both have a solid lineup at launch time. Honestly if the X-1 tv features interest you go for it but I think Sony is still going to have the better exclusives. And I already have a Vita so hopefully Sony pulls there shit together with remote play.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'm on my second Xbox 360 now and this last one broke about a year ago, but I was able to fix it by removing the X-clamps inside. It freezes every now and then but works for the most part. Most of my friends have 360s as well, and they've all had at least one die. Only got two friends with PS3's but they have never had a problem that I know of. Of course they both got theirs like 2-3 years ago while most of our 360s were early models which probably explains it.

I always have the same experience although my launch PS3 died right before thanksgiving sadly so it can happen to any of them. Xbox just had a larger failure rate with the first gen of 360s. Don't think any of the others had the issues.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Ive owned one early 360. I modded it early with fans etc to help prevent any issues. It lasted ohhh about 2 years before the disc drive went out. I cracked it open and adjusted the pots etc, I sold it to a friend, full disclosure of course, it lasted him about another year maybe 1.5 years. I currently own two middle model 360s not the slim ones, still the white ones, but with the fixed additional heatsink.. if youve ever opened em up youd see they started putting an additonal heatsink on the GPU to prevent issues.

Needless to say I have never had an issue with either of these 2. I keep mine off carpet and with ample breathing room etc. and yea no more issues.

My family has about 5 xbox's most of them the older ones though and 1 of them went out in a power surge where half their shit went too..

My friend owned a ps3 within the first year it died and sony wanted 250 to fix it. so he just got a 360..

most if not alll of my friends have xbox. and idk for some reason im just not thrilled about sony.. idk why their decent. but imo xbox live is just sooo much better than psn. ps1 was great. ps2 pretty good. I liked my gamecube better, the original xbox was by far better than either. but i still owned a ps2 it was cool. Ps3 just not that great imo.. only bonus was bluray. i never watch any of my blurays that i bought a br player...

idk. their both gonna be good. no doubt. i just always liked xbox since i got the original one. ill take forza and halo over gt and resistance 24.7.365

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

and i never saw the ps4 until today.. it looks equivalent to the one for all those vcr jokes out there.. lol

consoles_zps5b504946.jpg

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

If I were to buy either one of them right away, PS4 easily. I'm not a console gamer, never really have been.

However, if Microsoft stops with all the restriction shit, I may buy the XB1 specifically for Killer Instinct 3.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I don't like the xbox one at all. It's got a lot of problems. However, if future games I play like Halo be only available for Xbox One i'll buy it. It won't be a immediate decision though.

PLZ EXPLAIN, tell me from you personal experience all the problems the Xbox One has, because last time I checked the fucking console won't be out for another 5 months.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I read that the used game crap will be left up to the game developers.. so basically each company will decide whether or not they wanna charge to "barrow" a game. imo any company that did that would recieve a lot of back lash, so hopefully only a few opt for that kinda thing.

thats just what i read though. who knows for sure

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

either way i dont go to gamestop that much anyway.. i used to way back in the day.. not so much anymore

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

I have 2 ps4 already paid for one for me one to sell. i have a feeling that there might be a shortage of them.

yea, ima wait a day or two and sell mine if they go for alot of $$

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Archived