nothing wrong with that its less strain on your electrical

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

It has little to do with the wiring, although that is a huge pain in the ass. The warhorse scored lower almost every time compared to other similar rated output amps. That's a lot of money for not a low of return. That DC 9.0k is a beast

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up my warhorse for $1100 about a year ago wiring is dvc subs only amp has two outputs A and B Coil 1 of each sub must be connected to output A and coil 2 of each sub must be connected to output B they both must equal 2ohms currently running 4 bl 18s dual 1s at 4ohm a output ordering 4 more to get 2 ohm... this amp is one of a kind the wiring is diffcult if u dont plan ahead. But mine was clamped 10200watts at 13.9volts at 2ohms per output only drew 718 dc amps thats why it is special highly efficent at peak output. Last dc9k i seen go used was $1600 but hey those things are supposed to be fused at 900dc amps thou. Less effient but u gonna run 16volt battery setup go with that brand cuss they push i think around 11k at that voltage warhorse cutts off anything about 16volts

teamht, dont know if you were there but if im not mistaken image audio in wasilla had a guy show up at a comp with a warhorse and a walled suv. the guy took loudest car of the day and 1st place sq. could be wrong its been 1-2years since then and my memory hasn't always been trust worthy lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

It just too damn BIG! :lol2:

But in reality most SPL guys use Sundown Audio, DC, MA Audio, AQ and some other kinds. It rare to see Warhorse as for my self I have never seen one in my life but I've seen on Youtube how loud they are. Their certified power is 10516 RMS.. yes 10K RMS.

2 12 Kickers CVR | Kenwood 9105D @ 2 Ohms | Box tuned 39 hertz low custom | Nissan Maxima 01 SE 3.5 | I have no idea what my dB at :shrug:

"If you hear me Booming around the block then you better be prepared to call the police on me before I drive-by your house!" :roflmao: :asskiss:

"Boom cars so goddamn loud it ridiculous, hey excuse me what about your fartcan back of your car vroom, vroom!" :crazy:

teamht, dont know if you were there but if im not mistaken image audio in wasilla had a guy show up at a comp with a warhorse and a walled suv. the guy took loudest car of the day and 1st place sq. could be wrong its been 1-2years since then and my memory hasn't always been trust worthy lol.

Did you sit inside? It was really unimoressive for tar equipment he had as in cone area and power. I dost know how it won sq, I want to say six 15"s on a warhorse is far from sq.

That guy has never been loud in his life, lol. Like a 54 or something with four 18"s or something at lake 60Hz, lol

That guy has never been loud in his life, lol. Like a 54 or something with four 18"s or something at lake 60Hz, lol

Dude didn't you know he is the loudest in alaska. I sat in his van for a demo and he was like "are you ready" i was all "uhhh yes" he turned it up and i was like............you going to keep turning it up or what.

Archived