Second Skin Audio

MTX 10" 9500 worth my money?

if your not sure then no

if you wanted it then you would have it

put it this way there is always something better somewhere for same price or less,

but its not my money and ive owned worse, and been happy

best advice i can give is work out your box and pic what is optimum for that, then you will only need some tweaking before the build

Good sub if your gonna throw the 1000 rms to it.. I'm not sure how much more it can take but my buddy had 2 on rated power and sounded good

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

A couple 100

That's awfully vague...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I owned two tens off a mtx amp in a ported box to mtx specs. it was nice. I wouldn't say my favorite set I had though. I did have two obsidian 15s in a ported box running off a cheap re xtx 5000.1 amp that I like better and the 15s are like 160 a piece. not trying to sell you on them by any means though. really at the end of the day its on you. they are decent subs but I personally think you can get better. just my two cents if that.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)