Sundown Audio

Anyone try the new MB Quart full range Class D amps?

momofx76

got the amp today..feels pretty solid for a 60x4 amp...it was raining so I couldn't install it but so far the only complaint I have is that once u get the face plate off for the settings, its very hard to get back on (unless theres a certain way to do it and im just doing it wrong)...it has the "Rockford like" input terminals that I love and the same mounting design...I should get it in tomorrow and see how it does

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Ok great - keep me posted!

got the amp today..feels pretty solid for a 60x4 amp...it was raining so I couldn't install it but so far the only complaint I have is that once u get the face plate off for the settings, its very hard to get back on (unless theres a certain way to do it and im just doing it wrong)...it has the "Rockford like" input terminals that I love and the same mounting design...I should get it in tomorrow and see how it does

first impression is its solid...my tweeters sound much better than they did on the sd250.2...my in-line crossovers aren't high enough so until I rip them out and use the amps crossover, I cant give FULL judgement...but just like every mb quart amp ive ever ran, it runs hot...I had it playing on my amp rack with the trunk open and it got pretty warm after about 15min

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Interesting! I am thinking about trying out the RA 640.4 and run it bridged mode (320w rms x 2) to my 6 'nendo pwx mids. I am running 3 way active however... I want to see how this would compare to my Precision Power Class AB that puts out about 240w rms x 2 ...

first impression is its solid...my tweeters sound much better than they did on the sd250.2...my in-line crossovers aren't high enough so until I rip them out and use the amps crossover, I cant give FULL judgement...but just like every mb quart amp ive ever ran, it runs hot...I had it playing on my amp rack with the trunk open and it got pretty warm after about 15min

Class sq?

That sounds far too much like some gimmicky marketing term...

Anyone shed some light?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived