What Can Legally Be Done About This?

Ah... Ok. I gotcha now.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Or you can do what I would do lol. I would wait in hiding for these bitches to throw shit over my fence and when they do!! BAM !!! I would fly over that fence like a wild lunatic an kick there shit in.then you can claim self defense cause the assaulted you with fly pans of food lol

Fuck legal action, that bitch deserves whatever you throw at her

That one lady has already been solved. That was years ago. I agree though. Like i said earlier, to them they're just animals, but to us they're family and we don't appreciate them giving them that shit that made them sick, or any of their scraps for that matter. My dog only gets dog food for a reason.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived