What Can Legally Be Done About This?

I started having a problem with finding trash in my aunt's backyard where I'm staying. Food containers, bones, etc. from people throwing scraps over the fence for the dogs. We've asked the people in the apartments behind us time and time again to quit with this shit, but they keep doing it. There's even a sign back there that says in big bold letters, "DO NOT FEED THE DOGS" and they keep doing it. Two of the dogs got sick last night in the house. I haven't checked on the outside dogs yet, but I'm sure they have too. I decided to see if there was any trash out there, and sure enough there is. Aluminum throw away pans and shit all over the place. Is there anything I can do about this? It's getting ridiculous. My aunt said she's called the police before and they won't do anything unless they catch them, but I'm not convinced. Any advice?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I said legally. I mean, that's what is back there, but I wasn't planning on that route. lol

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Hmmm... I might just do that. I just need a camera.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Threaten the apartment owner you'll seek financial compensation as well as negative publicity if they don't explain the importance of their tenants using proper trash receptacles as opposed to your yard

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Threaten the apartment owner you'll seek financial compensation as well as negative publicity if they don't explain the importance of their tenants using proper trash receptacles as opposed to your yard

I like that one.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If its a metal fence hook it up to a 220v breaker? Jk i agree with the record and talk to the apartment owner

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived