Something or another with it possibly being racist. IDC enough to look into, just saw it on the news.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

so does that mean a person in possession of such game would be arested or it was just not aloud threw customs

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Its still not legal here

BUT im currently studing film. and we have been told by our tutors that we are allowed to download movies on the schools network, so I do.... along with all the other 2000 people.... I don't know how it works, nor do i ask how it works.

We have a 3 strike system here anyway and I havent had a single one after downloading for years, not normally this much content at one time though. my class finishes in 2 weeks. so im going hard now lol

But I also have some shows/movies that I cant access here which kinda sucks!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

lolol this bitch says "someone needs to pay for all my children, someone should be held accountable for my children" yes bitch that would be you and the fucking dad

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

lolol this bitch says "some one needs to pay for all my children, some one should hold accountable for her children" yes bitch that would be you and the fucking dad

Careful with that talk. That kind of talk could get you kicked out of college...it did me. I told them to go fuck themselves then. Lol, not kiddin.

Sheena = pedobear

why does she and people like her think things should be given... if you cant afford to have kids why even have them. no one should be accountable for her but her and the dad.. 15 kids wtf is she thinking

• Like (+1 Rep) 1