I learned how to fight, joined a gang, and got a gun. Solved my bullying problem, lol! For real, it does piss me off that they would mess with this kid. I don't what's wrong with letting someone live their life in peace.

sometimes its seen as bullying when its not.. my sister gets depressed;/butthurt when i make a comment of her weight.. i tell her, if it really makes you feel bad why not fucking lose weight instead of stuffing your face with candy.. if it was me in that video i would make millions by recording more stupid shit. stupid shit makes people famous. maybe even start in a comedy movie of some shit

Yeah but look at guys like Robin Williams, he was super funny loved to make people happy and behind the scenes he battled drug addiction and depression.

Sometimes being famous and making others laugh doesn't make you feel better.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was bullied through 7th and half of 8th grade by this group of 5 or 6 guys. They'd surround me push me around, calling names, and beat my ass a few times. One day I just snapped and started swingin on the one closest to me, when he went down I got on top of him and kept pounding his head. One of his boys finally got me around the waist and got me off dude. I turned around quick and somehow this guy ended up in a headlock, u but like in a position where I could souplex him. I began digging left hooks into his rib cage while squeezing his head with my right. The campus monitors showed up and I just gave up. Never got punked again that year or throughout high school, those same guys went to the same school and never said shit in four years.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

True. I do feel bad for this kid but if he was that naive to think his bullying situation wouldn't get worse after this I don't know what to say. It's a tricky situation dealing with bullies. Even though I don't and didn't backdown, I can honestly say looking at most of those situations I dealt with, I made them worse.

I learned how to fight, joined a gang, and got a gun. Solved my bullying problem, lol! For real, it does piss me off that they would mess with this kid. I don't what's wrong with letting someone live their life in peace.

sometimes its seen as bullying when its not.. my sister gets depressed;/butthurt when i make a comment of her weight.. i tell her, if it really makes you feel bad why not fucking lose weight instead of stuffing your face with candy.. if it was me in that video i would make millions by recording more stupid shit. stupid shit makes people famous. maybe even start in a comedy movie of some shit

That's your sister who knows you love her though.

what im getting at is that people dont like something and they dont do a thing to change it.. for instance my sister, she hates being fat yet dont stop stuffing her face with fast food and junk food. if it really bothers her why doesnt she do something about it? i got tired of telling her cause she only took it liker if i was being mean to her.. couldn't even coach her and when i would tell her to go to the gym or walking with me with me she would bust out crying then tell mom i was making fun of her lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

what im getting at is that people dont like something and they dont do a thing to change it.. for instance my sister, she hates being fat yet dont stop stuffing her face with fast food and junk food. if it really bothers her why doesnt she do something about it? i got tired of telling her cause she only took it liker if i was being mean to her.. couldn't even coach her and when i would tell her to go to the gym or walking with me with me she would bust out crying then tell mom i was making fun of her lol

keep-calm-big-girls-need-love-too.png

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I can't tell you how many times I got jumped I never got dropped to the ground though, I always fought my way out.

people that do that shirt are such pussies I used to love catching them by themselves, they always got that look like a deer in the headlights.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.