Heated windshield ftw.

last time i tried the defroster on my windshield it went craaaack .. now it has a crack from left to right.. it was around 35 degrees

So they don't freeze to the windshield.

And that's a problem why? I just fail to see the issue with just letting the vehicle warm up in the first place, so why would you need the wipers un-frozen?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

No time to waste. Wake up at 515, get dressed, shit, and shave. Downstairs at 545 to start the car, scrape ice from windows, brush off excess snow. Roll out at 600. Get to the base at 620. PT at 630.

This was the view from my apartment in Germany when I was in the Army.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

And that's a problem why? I just fail to see the issue with just letting the vehicle warm up in the first place, so why would you need the wipers un-frozen?

You've obviously never been to Germany in the winter.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Move to someplace cold and you'll find out why, when it's -20 your wipers don't just simply unfreeze even if you use your defroster.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Move to someplace cold and you'll find out why, when it's -20 your wipers don't just simply unfreeze even if you use your defroster.

Not to mention it fucks up the blades.

Alot faster to scrape off the ice then lower the wipers than to wait 30 minutes for the defroster to try and unfreeze them.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread