although it looks like a lot, big orders tend to be the easiest to pull.. i worked the warehouse jobs so i know the deal

that large quantity you go get the reach truck and pull the pallet out.. try working for a company that the lightest box weights 25lb and asks for 10 cartons at a time..some our cartons get to 75lb and even have 215lb barrels.. i used to walk with one of those barrels as a dare

although it looks like a lot, big orders tend to be the easiest to pull.. i worked the warehouse jobs so i know the deal

that large quantity you go get the reach truck and pull the pallet out.. try working for a company that the lightest box weights 25lb and asks for 10 cartons at a time..some our cartons get to 75lb and even have 215lb barrels.. i used to walk with one of those barrels as a dare

You are right, some of the stuff we have on pallets an others we have broken down for smaller sales.

That day however we did not have a vehicle that could take the weight available for that delivery so it had tone broken down into smaller groups for multiple deliveries.

Still not too bad though, it's only 36 cases.

We've been getting big battery orders too and I'd rather pull that much coolant than pull 100 different batteries especially since ac delco thinks saving money by not putting handles on the batteries is a great idea.

The best part is when there is a leaking battery and I get acid all over my hands.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.