One of my drinking buddies is Australian and that sounds like something straight from his mouth, lol

Do you need a translator? or have you worked most of it out? A lot of people seem to struggle with the way we seem to be polite to strangers and cunts to our mates.

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

One of my drinking buddies is Australian and that sounds like something straight from his mouth, lol

Do you need a translator? or have you worked most of it out? A lot of people seem to struggle with the way we seem to be polite to strangers and cunts to our mates.

Not at all, lol! He's been my boy for like 10 years. To me, he's an asshole like the rest of us, just with an accent, lol. Plus he isn't scared of shit. I've take the suburban thugs and him out to the hood where I grew up and everybody loved him. He got bitches down there and everything. The suburban thugs was scared out their mind

Edited by Ahmed Johnson

Not at all, lol! He's been my boy for like 10 years. To me, he's an asshole like the rest of us, just with an accent, lol. Plus he isn't scared of shit. I've take the suburban thugs and him out to the hood where I grew up and everybody loved him. He got bitches down there and everything. The suburban thugs was scared out their mind

Good to hear he is doing us proud

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg