Or just pick a degree that has jobs compared to some "gender studies" bullshit

do you know that student loans are up with the national debt? How about just get a job and do fucking work ?

well all pay for them to drop X and fuck for 6 years now.....

My friends wife has a double masters in architectural engineering and business and was working part time at a bank because she couldn't find a job.

She graduated from a big name college too.

It's a good thing he barely made it out of high school, never went to college, and has a job that pays well into the $100k a year range to pay for the massive debt she has.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

well, just saying, i am not sure i have a dozen friends that even went to college let alone have good degrees AND dont have jobs. I must be doing it wrong

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My friends wife has a double masters in architectural engineering and business and was working part time at a bank because she couldn't find a job.

It's a good thing he barely made it out of high school, never went to college, and has a job that pays well into the $100k a year range to pay for the massive debt she has.

GED making 6 figures... FTMFCSDLW here :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Well yeah, because she's a female engineer. No one takes women seriously lol. Jokes aside, you have to be proactive while in college. You just can't expect to walk out with a job. You HAVE to get internships while in college or else you are fucked.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Well yeah, because she's a female engineer. No one takes women seriously lol. Jokes aside, you have to be proactive while in college. You just can't expect to walk out with a job. You HAVE to get internships while in college or else you are fucked.

She had multiple internships,

Nothing panned out.

A lot of companies like to use interns as cheap labor and have no intention of ever hiring them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Audio's -> electrical engineering. I enjoy it a lot because I can relate to most of the shit going on, and trolled a professor when he used the term "subsonic filter". I'm not sure what the fuck I would have done if I never got into car audio.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.