I love pokemon and play only the classic version for GBA. 151 for life!

But I disagree with down, he's the creator and to constantly be told by a million people what to do would be annoying. We know it's true in audio, so why is it different for game creators? If these people have such awesome ideas, why aren't they creating games?

And the removal of the killability with the noob tube annoys me. Faggots who camp in a corner and quickscope hate noob tubers because it kills them easily but quickscoping, camping, portable radars, and no skill shotgun kills are ok. People just find any way to bitch about getting killed when a grenade in the face is going to kill you period.

/detour lol

If you create something that is supposed to give people something fun to play that they can enjoy, and they pay for it, why shouldn't you make some tweaks for it to appease the paying and returning customer? If you make the video game only for yourself then I guess that would make sense to not change anything you don't want to, but I don't think that's the case here. Though I haven't ever played so I honestly can't say I know for sure. Your audio point is very true, but they don't pay you for the set-up in your car, do they?

Think of it like a board of directors, but instead of the game developers being board-members it's the customers. They have made a financial investment in your product, and if they're not happy with something as a majority, they have the right to change it, they should hold the power. As long as it's within reason of course, I'm not talking company wide full-scale changes on every level, more like review and revise things that should (or in this case; want to) be changed. Everything that is payed for should have a system or some sort of way to receive customer feedback and reviews, but I feel like in the gaming industry there should almost be like a sort of extra high standard between the company and their gamers to get the best product out there, just because of how serious many people take the gaming life. It's the same thing for people who take their audio equipment seriously, you want exactly what your money can buy.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

noob tubes are for faggots.... end of story.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Doesn't matter who they are for, people crying about who uses what are the real faggots. End of story.

"Wahh he quickscoped me"

"What a camping bitch"

"No talent shit running around with a shotgun"

"Noob tubes are for faggots"

All I hear are people crying and bitching because they got killed. That's the real faggotry

Edited by TeamHT
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

But I disagree with down, he's the creator and to constantly be told by a million people what to do would be annoying. We know it's true in audio, so why is it different for game creators? If these people have such awesome ideas, why aren't they creating games?

And the removal of the killability with the noob tube annoys me. Faggots who camp in a corner and quickscope hate noob tubers because it kills them easily but quickscoping, camping, portable radars, and no skill shotgun kills are ok. People just find any way to bitch about getting killed when a grenade in the face is going to kill you period.

/detour lol

If you create something that is supposed to give people something fun to play that they can enjoy, and they pay for it, why shouldn't you make some tweaks for it to appease the paying and returning customer? If you make the video game only for yourself then I guess that would make sense to not change anything you don't want to, but I don't think that's the case here. Though I haven't ever played so I honestly can't say I know for sure. Your audio point is very true, but they don't pay you for the set-up in your car, do they?

Think of it like a board of directors, but instead of the game developers being board-members it's the customers. They have made a financial investment in your product, and if they're not happy with something as a majority, they have the right to change it, they should hold the power. As long as it's within reason of course, I'm not talking company wide full-scale changes on every level, more like review and revise things that should (or in this case; want to) be changed. Everything that is payed for should have a system or some sort of way to receive customer feedback and reviews, but I feel like in the gaming industry there should almost be like a sort of extra high standard between the company and their gamers to get the best product out there, just because of how serious many people take the gaming life. It's the same thing for people who take their audio equipment seriously, you want exactly what your money can buy.

No, no, and no.

They built what they wanted and HOW they wanted. What they do with THEIR build is what they decide to do. To think because people enjoy it now that their opinion is something the owner and creator should listen to? If sales weren't good then from a business stand point I would say you're right. But they're not. So...they can do what they want.

And I said build because that's how I view it. I don't care what people like, listen to, or think is best...I build what I want for me. If my results weren't good then maybe I'd listen to people's opinions.

Maybe us bassheads can agree on that point of view :)

Gotta jump in on this

sniping at least takes a little skill

camping is gay as fuck

shotguns......not a problem, dont hug corners

but tubes.........oh your right in front of me and just loaded 3 bullets into me....nope dead

oh your across the map and You just hit me with a .50 cal...nope dead

fuck tubes

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

I was playing GTA by age 9, so I was beyond the pokemon phase already

This is what upsets me about the gaming industry today. Games where being an asshole, killing innocent people, and running from the cops are considered of a higher order than fantasy games where the normal end goal is to beat the bad guys

I just don't get it

Wtf are you talking about man? I was just mature for my age that's all. :D I'm also italian, so I was really following an important storyline of some fellow italian mob era guys. And you're the good guy in these games, everyone screws you over and betrays you, but the game teaches you that no matter how much shit they pile on you, motivating yourself to kill everyone that wrongs you will always solve your problems with no consequences that can't be solved by a quick combination of buttons. And at least GTA teaches you real-life driving skills, interdependence skills, and a real sense of self empowerment compared to fantasy games! :peepwall:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Gotta jump in on this

sniping at least takes a little skill

camping is gay as fuck

shotguns......not a problem, dont hug corners

but tubes.........oh your right in front of me and just loaded 3 bullets into me....nope dead

oh your across the map and You just hit me with a .50 cal...nope dead

fuck tubes

No one said anything about sniping. I'm talking about quickscoping. The no real skill tactic of using quick draw and using the computer auto assist for the sights to for a fraction of a second center on a target and then shooting. I find that worse than noob tubes but I don't complain about that. A grenade in real life will you. There's no auto assist for aiming in the real world.

Players who camp can get gay but I have a Ghost class for them and I seek them out, lol. But I hate running getting a couple shots off in an enemy's head for him to shoot once with the 1885 and kill me. Then I just sit back with an assault rifle and wait for them. I only play kill confirmed and infected now and I have 6 custom classes I'll use depending on who I'm playing

/detour lol

No, no, and no.

They built what they wanted and HOW they wanted. What they do with THEIR build is what they decide to do. To think because people enjoy it now that their opinion is something the owner and creator should listen to? If sales weren't good then from a business stand point I would say you're right. But they're not. So...they can do what they want.

And I said build because that's how I view it. I don't care what people like, listen to, or think is best...I build what I want for me. If my results weren't good then maybe I'd listen to people's opinions.

Maybe us bassheads can agree on that point of view :)

Just because sales are good doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to the community................it's more of a moral argument than one of logic or reason. If you can ignore the community and still make money, should you? I wouldn't. But then again not everyone feels the same way. I guess that's why so many games seem to disregard the gamers on account of the fact that the know plenty of people will still want the next one just because of it's title legacy. It's not right in my book, but they're the ones laughing to the bank, for a little while at least.

I missed Alan.

That it takes skill? No, you cannot make me believe it takes real skill, lol. My brothers quickscope, they love it. They have these jam packed private matches where you can only quickscope, lol. It does take skill to time the shot just right as the crosshairs center but I said real skill. I'm not good with sniper rifles I will admit so I don't use them. Grenades or a smaw to get those guys, lol