He will never resist again I'm ok with it , cops need to shoot more people , need to thin out the heard alittle 

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

3 hours ago, strangeduck said:

Can some one translate this shit please?

Ay unno
Me? Me get every bloodclot ting
Ah him ah mind me, ah him bring di money come gimmie
Yuh no see mi titty dem how dem stiff an tun up? Ah him buy dem gimmie
Yuh no see how mi batty cock up an firm? Ah him buy it gimmie
Yuh no see mi big house wid car an land? Ah him buy it gimmie
So tell me, weh would I want wid unno skettle bald people mon?
Nuttin

I was just gonna tell you to get around some Jamaicans and learn Patois but this shit is extra confusing. At first I thought he was talking about he hustles and he aint soft but now I think it's a female talking about how she got sugar daddies. If you got audio I might be able to understand it a little better

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

29 minutes ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

I was just gonna tell you to get around some Jamaicans and learn Patois but this shit is extra confusing. At first I thought he was talking about he hustles and he aint soft but now I think it's a female talking about how she got sugar daddies. If you got audio I might be able to understand it a little better

i think this bitch is what he is talking about. like she is talking about stiff antennas and shit. and getting shit cause she has tits? bitch aint got nothing no other hood rat has so why waste his time on her. i dont speak jamacian hood rat so i dont know

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

i have a bass boosted version of this and it slams but i always skip her section because i want to light my car on fire when i hear it

thats what i get out of it too. she is like "why would i give up my punnanni if the fools will give me what i want without it?" and then he is like " fuck these hoes they aint shit but hoes with tricks" 

regardless i want to punch her in her whore mouth.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2