Heat Sensitive Paintjob I want!!

http://youtu.be/-DxX2shGtqQ

Lol imagine taking that to a carwash, tell them, "Be careful with it! Just had it painted a few weeks ago!" the instant they hit it with some water they would freak out lol.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Heat Sensitive Paintjob I want!!

Lol imagine taking that to a carwash, tell them, "Be careful with it! Just had it painted a few weeks ago!" the instant they hit it with some water they would freak out lol.

Or forgetting where you parked after it rained while you were inside somewhere.

Pushed-off-boat-shark.gif

IS THAT A SHARK?!?!?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

"Ohhhh, hahahaha, we're such good friends! As long as nothing bad happened it's totally fine to have pushed you out of a boat in front of a shark! But if something happened we don't know why we would have done anything so obviously stupid, moronic, idiotic, probably a form a murder, and overall retarded in every way."

I wonder what would happen if he were to have been swallowed by the basking shark though? Huge mouth, could obviously fit.I don't mean as in the shark attacks him but like what if he was feeding and then with the speed of the boat carrying him, he basically "slid" into the sharks mouth? Could it be possible to "swim out" of it? Wonder if it could crush a human with it's jaws though? Don't know much about them besides the fact that they look just a scary as a great white, but don't attack humans..........yet....

I missed Alan.

Story from Disabled gamer from at a gameshow

"Had an amazing day at the EBGames Expo yesterday and here's my little story and massive thanks to Sony and EBGames for hosting the event! (For the purpose of the story I will let you know I am in a wheelchair)

We were going around the Expo as you do, looking at all the different booths and games when we ended up at the Sony Australia section. Itching to test out the new next gen consoles we went inside and a worker there asked if we needed any help with anything, I answered "Yes, I'd like to know where to go to test the PlayStation 4" the worker replied "Oh there's an issue with that but please wait, I will get someone to explain to you and I think you'll be very pleased with our solution".

Wondering what was going on we waited, and after a few minutes along came a Representative of Sony Australia and explained "First of all, I'd like to say that Sony deeply apologises as we have made a massive oversight in regards to supporting our disabled player base and we have placed all the PlayStation 4's upstairs and with no way to get you up there. Again we are extremely sorry, it really should never have happened but because it is totally our fault and we always support our disabled player base, we would like to offer something in return along with our sincerest apology. Please could you leave you name and contact details with us and we will give you a PlayStation 4 on release day." I was shocked and said "The whole console, on release day and for free??!?!". He said "Yes, absolutely, it's the least we can do for what we have done here."

So for myself, and my 3 friends also in wheelchairs. We all are getting free PlayStation 4's!!

The XBox area had the exact same setup and all we were told is "Sorry, it's upstairs, you can't try it" and were sent off. Typical!

Thank you so much Sony! You are so amazing! And thank you EBGames for a great expo"
9PEP9oE.jpg
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Story from Disabled gamer from at a gameshow

"Had an amazing day at the EBGames Expo yesterday and here's my little story and massive thanks to Sony and EBGames for hosting the event! (For the purpose of the story I will let you know I am in a wheelchair)

We were going around the Expo as you do, looking at all the different booths and games when we ended up at the Sony Australia section. Itching to test out the new next gen consoles we went inside and a worker there asked if we needed any help with anything, I answered "Yes, I'd like to know where to go to test the PlayStation 4" the worker replied "Oh there's an issue with that but please wait, I will get someone to explain to you and I think you'll be very pleased with our solution".

Wondering what was going on we waited, and after a few minutes along came a Representative of Sony Australia and explained "First of all, I'd like to say that Sony deeply apologises as we have made a massive oversight in regards to supporting our disabled player base and we have placed all the PlayStation 4's upstairs and with no way to get you up there. Again we are extremely sorry, it really should never have happened but because it is totally our fault and we always support our disabled player base, we would like to offer something in return along with our sincerest apology. Please could you leave you name and contact details with us and we will give you a PlayStation 4 on release day." I was shocked and said "The whole console, on release day and for free??!?!". He said "Yes, absolutely, it's the least we can do for what we have done here."

So for myself, and my 3 friends also in wheelchairs. We all are getting free PlayStation 4's!!

The XBox area had the exact same setup and all we were told is "Sorry, it's upstairs, you can't try it" and were sent off. Typical!

Thank you so much Sony! You are so amazing! And thank you EBGames for a great expo"

9PEP9oE.jpg

That's pretty interesting actually. I know that US subsidiary is obviously not run exactly the same way as the headquarters in Japan, but Japan is actually one of the countries where culture is very discriminant against handicapped people. Wonder what would have happened if this was in Japan?

Either way, cool story and I'd take a free PS4 on release without a play that day over a demo for 1-day. Gotta remember to sprain both ankles for the next LA autoshow :D As soon as you walk/roll in the doors, there's a staircase to reach every hall, I'll have a bigger car collection than Jay Leno lol

I missed Alan.

he basically "slid" into the sharks mouth?

lol+face+rage+comics+meme+fan+art+painti

Mind-Gutter.jpg

I missed Alan.