• Like (+1 Rep) 3

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Wow that is cool! I'm sure you posted it because of the rainbow of colors though...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Sorry, I wasn't trying to question/disregard either side of it. I too, believe in evolution, but like Team said, if that's how humanity started is really out there for debate.

But I just thought it was funny in context, like it literally looked like a photocopy of the one you see on the back of peoples cars, it was so well drawn lol. Nothing more than a funny moment.

I think it's funny as well. I was just trying to show all Christians aren't idiots who deny all scientific discoveries and believe the world was created in seven actual days and two people named Adam and Eve procreated the whole human race.

See this is where its tricky... you believe in God, but you don't believe in the Bible.

He didn't necessarily say that............

Sorry, I wasn't trying to question/disregard either side of it. I too, believe in evolution, but like Team said, if that's how humanity started is really out there for debate.

But I just thought it was funny in context, like it literally looked like a photocopy of the one you see on the back of peoples cars, it was so well drawn lol. Nothing more than a funny moment.

I think it's funny as well. I was just trying to show all Christians aren't idiots who deny all scientific discoveries and believe the world was created in seven actual days and two people named Adam and Eve procreated the whole human race.

See this is where its tricky... you believe in God, but you don't believe in the Bible.

there are many things i see in the bible that tells me it was man made as a fiction book. if god knows all then why did he put an apple tree? if he knows all he should have known better than to trust eve.. there are a few more that shows how it degrades all females.. first half of the book is about hating females.. eve fucked up and ate the apple and made adam eat it.. women are not meant to talk in church. they need to ask a man before speaking.. he supports the killing of gay men and woman.. the book also shows how he has killed millions while the devil has not killed anyone but only talked eve into eating the forbidden fruit.. the book also supports slavery, in all i think it was written by regular man and the only way to make people believe is through fear.. i dont believe in god and it dont bother me if anyone believes in him. if believing in him makes you a better person then so be it

I don't want to get into it here, but that's slightly misinformed about what the bible ACTUALLY says. People often criticize the words but they don't understand the meaning so this gets blasted into "facts about the bible". IF you want to talk about it you can PM me. Again, not trying to attack you or anyone, or trying to really talk about it here.

In fact he did say that.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

This isn't church, so please knock that shit off.

• Like (+1 Rep) 10

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

there are many things i see in the bible that tells me it was man made as a fiction book. if god knows all then why did he put an apple tree? if he knows all he should have known better than to trust eve.. there are a few more that shows how it degrades all females.. first half of the book is about hating females.. eve fucked up and ate the apple and made adam eat it.. women are not meant to talk in church. they need to ask a man before speaking.. he supports the killing of gay men and woman.. the book also shows how he has killed millions while the devil has not killed anyone but only talked eve into eating the forbidden fruit.. the book also supports slavery, in all i think it was written by regular man and the only way to make people believe is through fear.. i dont believe in god and it dont bother me if anyone believes in him. if believing in him makes you a better person then so be it

An atheist.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

If I'm an atheist, you are a self-righteous dumbass.

Have a stellar day.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg