07e9542cdf4b09027bb16a45d12c5174.jpg

I usually ask how they spell their name lol. I guess this works too

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Haha I just pictured you asking a dude named Tom how to spell his name. I guess that's the only way asking how they spell it can go wrong is you looking like a dumb ass haha

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Hey, Tomas or Thomas. BOOM.

**Dumbassery avoided :nuts:

not really..

if you're Mexican its Tomas, if you're American its Thomas and if you're black its Tyrone

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

not really..

if you're Mexican its Tomas, if you're American its Thomas and if you're black its Tyrone

Shit I didn't know that

so I guess dumbassery was achieved

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

My god, italians know how to make a car...............

Good thing my mom listened to me instead of going with a hybrid. I would have had to jump off a bridge.

'05, 95k miles. Dealers had never seen a more well-cared for QP that old, so + for that.

006_zps9681d3a7.jpg

Convinced her to let me drive it home since the duo select can be tricky :) she forgot it has automode :) :) :) :)

007_zps6c0d7369.jpg

first stop at in-n-out of course.

008_zps17c33ec7.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.