LOL, harry plopper couldn't stand to LOTR in any field. Except Emma Watson, I don't know Jackson made Arwen so medium and Eowyn so not-hot. But it's ok because Tauriel from the hobbit is up there. But as far as the stories themselves go, not even a thought about it...LOTR hands down in everything.

The battles are much better in LOTR, but as far as the story line goes, Harry Potter got a bit more deeper meaning in it. Like it said above, you can't always tell who on who's side.

Harry potter starts out pretty slow in first 3-4 movies, but then action picks up, especially in deathly hallows. Except, they should if made the battle between Harry and Voldemort bigger with more action. AND, in my personal opinion, they should of never made the epilogue (the 19 years later part). That shit ruined the whole movie.

I'm just waiting for the last Hobbit to come out

Harry potter starts out pretty slow in first 3-4 movies, but then action picks up, especially in deathly hallows. Except, they should if made the battle between Harry and Voldemort bigger with more action. AND, in my personal opinion, they should of never made the epilogue (the 19 years later part). That shit ruined the whole movie. The battles are much better in LOTR, but as far as the story line goes, Harry Potter got a bit more deeper meaning in it. Like it said above, you can't always tell who on who's side.

What's this you speak of? When their kids go to hogwarts or?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Neighbor's solution to mailbox vandals. Boy oh boy I'd love to see the look on their face if someone were to take a swing at it with an aluminum bat

so I have a mailbox story too...

my grandmother used to have a punk kid neighbor that loved to hit mailboxes with his bronco II after friday night football games - not a bat - WITH his car - run them over. After replacing it for her a couple times I got smart. I bought a regular plastic mailbox along with a 6' piece of galvanized 4" pipe and 8 bags of concrete. Dug a huge hole, banged the pipe 4' in the ground, filled pipe and hole with concrete and put the cheap plastic mailbox over the top, just like a normal box. He doesn't have a bronco II anymore. His folks tried to sue for totaling his car. But since mailboxes are "federal" property, that didn't go very far

My uncle got sick of the snow plows hitting his every single winter. He bought an empty keg and filled it with concrete. That winter he was working outside shoveling, heard the plow coming, and as he went by the end of the driveway all my uncle could hear was

BOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG

He took the tractor out and had to set it back upright, but all it had done was tip over. Can't imagine what the plow looked like after that.

My uncle got sick of the snow plows hitting his every single winter. He bought an empty keg and filled it with concrete. That winter he was working outside shoveling, heard the plow coming, and as he went by the end of the driveway all my uncle could hear was

BOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG

He took the tractor out and had to set it back upright, but all it had done was tip over. Can't imagine what the plow looked like after that.

So he just sat the concrete filled keg on the ground next to mailbox or?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

wow, they tried suing for wrecking the kids Bronco, that's just stupidity, lol. Love the mailbox stories, same shit around here but no one ever does shit about it.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

BOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG

So he just sat the concrete filled keg on the ground next to mailbox or?

seriously???!!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Harry potter starts out pretty slow in first 3-4 movies, but then action picks up, especially in deathly hallows. Except, they should if made the battle between Harry and Voldemort bigger with more action. AND, in my personal opinion, they should of never made the epilogue (the 19 years later part). That shit ruined the whole movie. The battles are much better in LOTR, but as far as the story line goes, Harry Potter got a bit more deeper meaning in it. Like it said above, you can't always tell who on who's side.

What's this you speak of? When their kids go to hogwarts or?

First of all, they did a horrible job aging them. 19 years later and they still look exactly the same. Except Harry and Ron look like fuckin alcoholics, Jenny looks like cheap prostitute and Emma still looks hot :) and shouldn't Malfoy be dead or in azkaban?? like wtf

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lbox88:

any damage to the keg or box?? Obviously not, since he stood it back up, but just askin...

edit: sp

Edited by UKnoitsMe

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.