3b429eb403dc4316ba16c0da1a0212a3.jpg

742000092c5ec5c565af15e9abde6f38.jpg

939ee24efd6f199ec5a48a01614012f1.jpg

The moose thing again, can't really call DNR if you're out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Alaska or Canada where there are no cell towers and I doubt everyone up north has a Sat phone.

And to whoever said go around: How? Use the 5' to the left and right of it? Try to drive through the woods and brush? Oh, how about that little trail that went to the left of the camera that we have no idea where it goes and hadn't been used in some time apparently from the lack of fresh tracks on it?

Assuming camera guy knew the area, which clearly none of us would be able to, he made the decision he had to to make it out without getting fucked up.

Moose cause more injuries in places like Alaska than black bears and brown bears combined.

I would say don't bring a moose to a gun fight. Funny how so many people support darwinism then when they see it in action they get offended

Why you either don't buy a tungsten ring or get the extra protection on it so the jeweler has to replace it when this happens. I have no idea what I did or when to have it do this, been like it for a couple months. Just waiting for it to completely break before we replace it.

IMG_20140224_131726_472_zps2ctardm4.jpg

Stayed home with the kid yesterday.

IMG_20140226_150635_651_zpstedlbuop.jpg

Edited by Lbox88
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Doors playing. Just on a single MBQ 4.80 for now.
http://youtu.be/pt_WzouFAYU

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

thats pretty intence my whole reason for not doing pro audio in my buiild is im worried it would be to harsh

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

If you dont skimp on the drivers or amp they can sound pretty good and surprise you with midbass output. I had just a single set neopro 6"s and midbass was ok.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.