haha. cool story bro....gay ass cheby

I've owned Chevy's, dodges, and fords,

They all suck ass equally.

My Chevy's have been the most reliable though.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

haha. cool story bro....gay ass cheby

I'd rather have a guy suck my dick in a gay ass Chevy that to suck a dick in a faggot ass jeep Edited by bighossf150
  • Like (+1 Rep) 5

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

again, i was not knocking what someone likes. i just put my opinion. great news that YOUR chevy has served you well. thats awesome. i can see why i dont give advice or opinions on this site. if its not what the sheep like then you get attacked. on that note, you need more balls to drive that jeep off-road than you to do take the street queen on pavement. just my opinion. sorry if i hurt someones (chevy owners) opinion.

Edited by boometro

Jeeps are a joke. And our opinions of off road are probably way dofferant. I would never take a jeep "offroad"

Hey guys let's put Dana 35s in our offroad vehicle. Oh wait let's use a Dana 44 outer now and tell everyone it's a full 44

Vw>heep

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

again, i was not knocking what someone likes. i just put my opinion. great news that YOUR chevy has served you well. thats awesome. i can see why i dont give advice or opinions on this site. if its not what the sheep like then you get attacked. on that note, you need more balls to drive that jeep off-road than you to do take the street queen on pavement. just my opinion. sorry if i hurt someones (chevy owners) opinion.

What was it that you drive again?

Oh and I guess you can't gather from my avatar that I drive a dodge,

But I do have a couple Chevy's too.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i dont drive in a cage. i ride a triumph daytona675

So you're talking about what cars suck and what ones don't and you don't even own one, gotcha.

Nice bike by the way, I always liked them.

Nothing like the sound of those triples.

i have had 3 different chevy trucks(84, 02, 08), a 05 grand cherokee, a 15 dodge 3500, 05chevy malibu, 04 trailblazer for 5 days, 03 cobra mustang, finally got a 11 maxima (the wifes). i have had my share of cars. owned a smokin joes honda cbrf3, honda cbrf4, 2007 suzuki gsxr750, truimph dayona 675 twice(07, 11). not a huge fan of chevy vehicles. best ones were the dodge 3500, the cobra mustang, the maixma and the triumph. worst ever was the trailblazer. the door panels are shit. hated it so much. traded it for the cobra.

im done. back to the random pictures please. i wont comment on cars/trucks anymore. my bad

Edited by boometro