Can I?

yes but they will not get to their potential volume

itll sound quiet until u get an amp

Edit* wut kinda power does ur HU put out?

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yes but they will not get to their potential volume

itll sound quiet until u get an amp

idk, its a stock f150 head unit, with the premium sound system

yea, but im sure it will still sound better than stock, lol

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Meh I wouldnt it will sound like ass honestly. And the reason I say this is most factory heads only put out 6-15w per channel.

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Meh I wouldnt it will sound like ass honestly.

but "can" i do it, will it mess up the speakers, cause i dont wanna have the speakers and then not use em (tried that, didnt work so well)

and like i said, it will sound better than stock cause i already blew out 2 of them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Underpowreing speakers does not hurt them... distortion does however.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

my buddy switched out a stock lincon truck stereo and hooked it up in his workshop and it was jammin, now ford i dont kno if they use amps to power there shit or not but i say try it and see what it sounds like, it wont hurt the speakers but it wont sound as loud and clear without an amp, but when u do it wire it normal like u would to an amp, input the speaker wires to the xover n then to the seperats, it will work but most have a lower end rms than others, like mine are 5-75w rms and 150 max but i had em ona sony 4 ch that put out round 80-100w rms i unno it said 600w? and sounded good, so ied say try it, but when u start hearin clippin(distortion) ied turn it down so it dont mess anything up, should work fine till then, how long till u get amp and what kinda componits u got?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

all I am saying is that with the little power your Factory head puts out you will have to turn it up way to much and then risk sending a clipped signal to your componants and harming them.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

my buddy switched out a stock lincon truck stereo and hooked it up in his workshop and it was jammin, now ford i dont kno if they use amps to power there shit or not but i say try it and see what it sounds like, it wont hurt the speakers but it wont sound as loud and clear without an amp, but when u do it wire it normal like u would to an amp, input the speaker wires to the xover n then to the seperats, it will work but most have a lower end rms than others, like mine are 5-75w rms and 150 max but i had em ona sony 4 ch that put out round 80-100w rms i unno it said 600w? and sounded good, so ied say try it, but when u start hearin clippin(distortion) ied turn it down so it dont mess anything up, should work fine till then, how long till u get amp and what kinda componits u got?

rockford power 6.5 component.... week or 2 on the amp depending on the next pay checks, but my hours will b less cause i will be doing more school less work.... i think around 350 for the amp, so idk, we will see

ill just hook em up when i get and not turn it up all the way

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg