Bad engine noise

Okay so I have 2 15inch kickers 500 rms 1000 max each ran by a 1500watt Hifonics mono amp, at 2 ohms and I have a bad engine noise coming from the subs, even if i hit the lock button on my doors the subs hit. I have a pioneer head unit and I heard if you ground the RCA's to the head unit it will fix the problem? Please Help! Thanks

Okay so I have 2 15inch kickers 500 rms 1000 max each ran by a 1500watt Hifonics mono amp, at 2 ohms and I have a bad engine noise coming from the subs, even if i hit the lock button on my doors the subs hit. I have a pioneer head unit and I heard if you ground the RCA's to the head unit it will fix the problem? Please Help! Thanks

did you not comprehend the answer I gave to you when you were in the chat room?

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I have gone over all my grounds and they all look good, and touching bare metal, i heard there is something that goes bad in Pioneer head units,

Are you really that slow or trying to play troll?

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

What are you talking about?

I have already given you all the information in chat that you asked for. Then you and ask for answers to questions that were already answered!

:madsign:

good luck iz out

Archived